Blarg! News Issue #02 Blarg! News Issue #02

there is a bug

in the main page you see this as a game but here its written "watch this movie".

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

IT IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER! ROFLLLLL

whououou that was funny. congtatz. good job. make more!

Gibson MacReady Gibson MacReady

Baaaaaaaaaad

that was realy boring. just wasted 5 mins from my life. the truth.

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Omfg!

When you use the liquidificator, a song from the Neverhood Chronicles is there! You know the best game of all times!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Indeed!

*Flight* *Flight*

Hey!

Hey! Krin! Dude! Havn't seen you in a while!
Could you please spend less time on making these (un-important) small games, so you will have more time to focus on making Sinjid 2?
It's been about 5 years I am waiting for that sequel and it is not yet in the horizon! Man, it was one of my favorite childhood games! I will cherish you forever if you make Sinjid 2 ;)

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

suprisingly addictive!

Way to go on making such an addictive game. This game also have a clever button layout.
I have found a few issues though:
-While jumping from cars' rooftops, you can't jump to the car behind you. You could have made the "jump on roof" button exclusive to the spacebar so the down arrow could be used to jump to the car behind you.
-After jumping across about 2 or 3 cars infront of your original car and trying to jump across another car infront of you, for some reason you jump to the car behind you. I have found this very annoying.

Armagelion - Djump Armagelion - Djump

amazing beat!

way to go on this one!!

the singer (short version) the singer (short version)

ahhh my ears

sorry but singing is not ur thing....

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

best song Ive ever heard in ng

true